Why Apply?En Français
Exposure to Interdisciplinary Community:
1. Interact with students, researchers, and professionals from many disciplines through workshops and presentations.
2. Build your network! ISRCH / CREIS will introduce you to students and professionals that you may call on for future collaborations.
Showcase your Research:
1. Share your research expertise with undergraduate and graduate students that have a diverse area of expertise.
2. Gain research presentation experience in a conference setting and receive constructive feedback on your presentation skills (prizes will be offered for best poster and podium presentations).
Build Interdisciplinary Skills:
1. ISRCH / CREIS is dedicated to improving patient care, but we will only be successful if we practice working together!.
2. Workshops and talks will be offered by professionals in a variety of fields related to patient care.