How to ApplyEn Français
Who Can Submit?
1. Any student (undergraduate or graduate) attending a post-secondary institution and conducting research that is related to healthcare. We welcome diverse submissions from all disciplines (i.e. health sciences, engineering, biology, chemistry, physics, education, language studies, business, law, etc.).
2. We welcome UROP and honours projects as well.
How to Submit?
1. Complete the abstract submission form.
2. We cannot guarantee your preferred presentation format because of the limited spots for oral presentation, but we will try to accommodate your preference.
Note: While ISRCH aims to bring together different disciplines, there is no requirement for your research to have an interdisciplinary focus. We welcome all projects relating to healthcare.
Your abstract must include:
1. Introduction to research topic
3. Methods and Results
5. Relevance to health care
6. Understood by broad audience (especially those not in your field of research)
7. Spelling and Grammar
The word limit for the abstract is 300 words. Abstracts longer with more than 300 words will not be considered for presentation.
See a sample abstract here.
Abstracts can be submitted in French or English.