Abstract submission is now OPEN! We look forward to hearing about your research!
Who Can Apply?
- Any student (undergraduate or graduate) student attending a post-secondary institution conducting research that is related to healthcare. We welcome diverse submissions from a variety of disciplines.
How to Apply?
- The application form is now open, click the link below to submit Submit Your Abstract Here
- Abstract submissions have been extended to March 1, 2019 @ 11:59pm
- We cannot guarantee your preferred presentation format because of the limited spots for oral presentation, but we will try to accommodate your preference.
Note: While ISRCH aims to bring together different disciplines, there is no requirement for your research to have an interdisciplinary focus. We welcome all projects relating to healthcare.
Your abstract must include:
- Introduction to research topic
- Relevant background information
- Overview of objectives
- Methods and results (if applicable)
- Significance of the research
- Relevance to health care
- Understood by broad audience (especially those not in your field of research)
- Spelling and Grammar
The word limit for the abstract is 250 words. Abstracts longer than 250 words will not be considered for presentation.
Abstracts can be submitted in French or English.